Testing and certification of household chemical products
On the market of detergents, you can find a wide variety of products for each area of use.
A common feature of different detergents might be that they may irritate skin, eye and respiratory organs, and they may be dangerous to health. Sometimes manufacturers also add aromatizing materials to these products which may represent further health risks.
In order that you can minimize the risk inherent in distributing hazardous products, you must fully and demonstrably comply with many international and national legislative requirements such as regulations for hazardous products (decree of the Ministry of Health no. 44/2000), biocidal products (joint decree of the Ministry of Health, Social and Family Affairs, Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development, and Ministry of Environmental Protection and Water no. 38/2003) and detergents (648/2004/EC).
Unfortunately, this is still not enough because your work is further complicated by the regulation on the packaging of aerosol products amended in 2010, which sets additional requirements in relation to such products.
In order for the products manufactured or sold by your company to comply with the strictest legislation and to gain advantage in the increased competition, our experts can provide you with support starting from product development through to distribution.
- Chemical and physical tests
- Chemical safety tests
- Analysis of components
- Microbiological tests
- Testing of disinfection capacity
- Review and verification of safety data sheet
- Issue of test protocols and expert appraisals
- Preparing of labels and notices to customers
- Certification and issue of certificate of mark use
Advantages for you:
- Full compliance with legislation
- Meeting supplier criteria set by retail chains
- Avoiding fines imposed by consumer protection authorities
- Competitive advantage thanks to the use of our octagonal mark, and increased trust of customers in the products