Energy efficiency testing and certification of your lifts under Directive VDI 4707
An energy efficiency rating system for lifts has been introduced in part 1 of the VDI (Association of German Engineers) Directive 4707.
The directive lays down the methods of calculating energy requirements and consumption for the evaluation and energy-rating of lifts by uniform, standardized criteria.
To determine the energy rating of your lifts, call on the assistance of ÉMI-TÜV SÜD’s experts. The test produces a certificate giving the energy rating of the lift. The certification enables lift operators/owners to determine energy demands, opening up new possibilities for saving energy and reducing operating costs.
Sustainable, efficient operation contributes to profits. ÉMI-TÜV SÜD’s professionals would like to help you achieve business success.
- Precise determination of energy consumption in real working conditions.
- Calculation of lifts’ individual energy demands (energy efficiency classes A to G)
- Issue of lift energy certificates according to VDI 4707-1
- Detection of possible weak points in the system
- Development of action package to raise energy efficiency
- Comparison and analysis of energy saving options in terms of operating and cost efficiency.