ÉMI-TÜV SÜD – Choose certainty. Add value.
ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft. is a joint venture of the Hungarian company Építésügyi Minőségellenőrző Innovációs Kht. and the German company TÜV SÜD AG.
With over 24,000 experts and more than 850 offices and subsidiaries on five continents, TÜV SÜD AG is one of the world’s longest-established and largest technical services companies. Our community of experts is passionate about technology and is inspired by the possibilities of your business. United by the belief that technology should better people’s lives, we work alongside our customers to optimise their operations, enable them to access global markets and enhance their competitiveness.
ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft., with 150 employees and more than 25 years of experience, provides customers with custom solutions that benefit from top-level expertise and the resources of modern, well-equipped laboratories.
ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft.’s quality management system has been certified by an independent international accreditation organization according to standard EN ISO 9001:2008 in the fields of testing, inspection and certification. The company’s laboratory for the tests involved in its certification and technical service activities is accredited under standard MSZ EN ISO/IEC 17025, and its system for certification activities is accredited under MSZ EN 17065.
Since Hungary joined the European Union, ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft. has been registered in Brussels as a Notified Body under number 1417. This covers five activity areas (Pressure equipment directive; Machinery directive; Lifts directive; Construction products regulation; Safety of toys directive).
ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft.’s membership of the International Confederation of Inspection and Certification Organisations is a guarantee that it is an organization with optimal international contacts, providing EU-compliant services in the following fields:
- Testing, certification and periodic operational inspection of lifts, escalators, stage equipment and their components.
- Lift diagnostics, ADIASYSTEM®
- Conformity assessment of pressure vessels, boilers, industrial piping, pressure systems and gas cylinders, certification of welding and brazing processes, examination of welders and brazers, plant conformity certification for welded structure manufacturers
- Expert inspection and certification of building structures and load-bearing structures; inspection of damage to buildings and engineering structures, expert opinions
- On-site and laboratory testing, quality control and certification of construction products
- Project-oriented quality assurance system creation and operation
- Testing, inspection and certification of playground equipment
- Testing of large structures in Central Europe’s largest mechanical test laboratory for load-bearing structures
- Testing and certification of consumer goods
- Testing, inspection and certification of construction and hoisting machinery, cranes and conveyors
- Testing and product certification of entertainment industry equipment
- Quality systems certification