The course objective is to train quality management officers, who are able to build, further develop, efficiently operate and manage quality management systems in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
It is recommended for employees with an organized and analytical mindset, working at a large organization with a high number of employees, responsible for the operation of the quality management system, where creativity is needed. Also recommended for people who want to be involved in building quality management systems, or are processing quality management data or dealing with solving related issues.
- Review of the principles of the quality management system
- Communication, presentation skills, motivation
- The connection between planning and quality management The breakdown of quality functions Quality methods
- Risk and quality management
- Problem-solving techniques
- Quality management supported by statistics
- The task of the internal auditor for quality management is to analyze and process the ISO 19011:2011 standard
- Understanding the processes for scheduling, setting up and carrying out audits, as well as processing results; exercises
Course duration: 4 days.