The course objective is to train quality management internal auditors who are able to set up, manage and carry out an internal audit according to the ISO 19011:2011 standard of a quality management system built in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 standard.
It is recommended for quality management professionals of companies that operate a quality management system compliant with the ISO 9001:2008 standard and want to rely on their own internal auditor for carrying out internal audits.
- Quality management concepts and their interpretation
- Understanding the principles of the quality management system standard
- Development of an appropriate quality management approach, with clarification of the components of the ISO 9001:2008 system standard
- Analysis of the requirements of the quality management standard
- Structure and operation of the quality management documentation
- Exercises to interpret and apply in practice the key components of the ISO 9001:2008 quality management system standard, including their content and requirements
- The task of the internal auditor for quality management is to analyze and process the ISO 19011:2011 standard
- Understanding the processes for scheduling, setting up and carrying out audits, as well as processing results
- Hands-on practice through case studies
Course duration: 3 days.