Accredited programme: Pl.:7164
The course objective is to train quality management experts, who are able to build, further develop, efficiently operate and manage quality management systems in compliance with the ISO 9001:2015 standard.
It is recommended for employees with an organized and analytical mindset, working at a large organization with a high number of employees, responsible for the operation of the quality management system, where creativity is needed. Also recommended for people who want to be involved in building quality management systems, or are processing quality management data or dealing with solving related issues.
- Understanding the principles of the quality management system
- Quality management concepts and their interpretation
- Development of an appropriate quality management approach, with clarification of the components of the ISO 9001:2015 system standard
- The structure and operation of the quality management documentation,
- Understanding and applying in practice the components of the ISO 9001:2015 quality management system standard, including their content and requirements
- Communication, presentation skills, motivation
- Quality management methods (statistical foundations)
- Problem-solving techniques
- The task of the internal auditor for quality management is to analyze and process the ISO 19011:2011 standard
- Understanding the processes for scheduling, setting up and carrying out audits, as well as processing results; exercises
Course duration: 8 days