The course objective is to train quality management professionals who are able to participate in the development and introduction of a quality management system built according to the ISO 9001:2008 standard, to perform partial and documentation tasks and to support the work of the quality management leader.
This course is recommended for employees who are responsible for the operation of the quality management system as well as for employees who want to become acquainted with the basics of quality management systems.
- Understanding the principles of quality management
- Quality management concepts and their interpretation
- Analysis of the requirements of the standard
- Structure and operation of the quality management documentation
- Applying the fulfilment of requirements in practice by means of specific exercises
Course duration: 3 days.