Participants become familiar with the audit process and audit techniques of integrated management systems (QMS, EMS, OHSMS) and gain hands-on experience of these during audit practice sessions.
The combined, integrated application of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and MSZ EN 28000 requires special operating and auditing methods. The requirements of the standards for all three areas must be fulfilled, while common components need to be elaborated only once. The efficient operation of the integrated management system in accordance with its system documentation is reviewed by designated experts through an audit.
This course is recommended for experts who participate in the development and operation of management systems at their companies and also work as auditors.
- ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 14001 requirements
- OHSAS 18001 and MSZ EN 28000 requirements
- Requirements of the certification body
- Auditing of integrated systems according to ISO 19011 (the standard on auditing); preparation, execution and documentation of the audit
- Non-conformance reports, audit report
Course duration: 4 days