The SCC certification indicates knowledge of safety technology and labour safety regulations. The certificate of the qualified individual attests that the person has completed a given level required by SCC regulations, and therefore can perform the types of work activities covered by that level. The main idea is that the SCC certificate guarantees that the worker who has completed SCC training will perform all activities covered by the certification “safely” both with regard to him/herself and the other workers.
It is recommended for experts of oil and mineral industry service companies who want to work in Western Europe, whose employers want to act as suppliers in West European and Nordic EU countries, and whose employer wants to get SCC certification.
- What is SCC? What does the SCC system cover?
- Preconditions of the SCC certification procedure, Policy, organization, management commitment
- The company’s safety organization, Management review, Annual evaluation of managers
- Accident reporting and investigation
- Hazardous materials, Electric current, electrical equipment and installation materials
- Fire and explosion protection, First aid and emergency measures
- Workplace safety and health markings, Personal protective equipment
- Working in tanks and confined spaces, Working at heights
- Welding, cutting and similar processes, Work permits and permission tickets
- Lifting and movement of materials, Workplace ergonomics
- Building sites, how to organize them
SCC training dates
SCC training courses start on every 2nd and 4th Monday of each month.
Those who pass the examination will receive a TÜV SÜD AKADEMIE certificate recognized all over the world.
Validity of the certificate: 10 years.
Until the certificate is received, participants get a written confirmation issued by ÉMI-TÜV SÜD Kft. (in German), which is accepted by employers.