SCC training – For operational management & staff
SCP training – For businesses providing personal services
Course code: SCC/V, SCC/M, SCP
The purpose of operating an SCC system is to preserve health, increase safety and avoid environmental damage. In terms of its structure, operation and certification, the SCC system is similar to the well-known ISO 9000 and ISO 14001 quality and environmental management systems, and can be seamlessly integrated with them in line with the applicable SCC system policy.
It is recommended for experts of service companies working in technical fields in Western Europe, or those who want to act as contracted suppliers in West European or Nordic EU countries, and whose employer wants to get SCC certification.
- SCC management system
- Work accidents, First aid, Investigation of accidents
- Responsibility, Conduct that jeopardizes safety
- Labour safety system – Legal background
- Basic responsibilities of the employer, Cooperation with other employers
- Risk assessment, Last Minute Risk Analysis, Hazardous activities
- Employee responsibilities, Tasks and roles in the field of labour safety
- Organization of construction sites, Personal protective equipment
- Noise and vibration, Risk of falls from heights during work
- General hazards when working with equipment, Transportation and traffic routes
- Hazardous materials and gases stored under pressure, Environmental requirements
- Welding, Fire protection, Electrical equipment
- Working in confined spaces, Ionizing radiation, Non-ionizing radiation, Ergonomics
Course duration: 3 days, concluded by an examination (test). Validity of exam certificate: 10 years.
To ensure effective training, limited to 25 participants.