The course objective is to train environmental management internal auditors who are able to set up, manage and carry out an internal audit according to the ISO 19011:2011 standard of an environmental management system built according to the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
It is recommended for environmental management experts of companies that operate an environmental management system compliant with the ISO 14001:2004 standard and want to rely on their own internal auditor for carrying out internal audits.
- Understanding the principles of the environmental management system standard
- Development of an environmental management approach, with clarification of the components of the ISO 14001:2004 system standard
- Exercises to interpret and apply in practice the key components of the ISO 14001:2004 system standard, including their content and requirements
- The task of the internal auditor for environmental management is to analyze and process the ISO 19011: 2011 standard
- Understanding the procedures for scheduling, setting up and carrying out audits, as well as processing results
- Hands-on practice through case studies
Course duration: 4 days