The course objective is to train environmental management experts, who are able to set up, further develop, efficiently operate and manage environmental management systems in compliance with the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
It is recommended for employees with an organized and analytical mindset, working at a large organization with a high number of employees, responsible for the operation of the environmental management system, where creativity is needed. Also recommended for people who want to be involved in setting up environmental management systems, or are processing environmental management data and/or dealing with solving related issues.
The minimum prerequisite for application to this course is the successful completion of Environmental Management Assistant (Module 1).
- Understanding the principles of the environmental management system
- Development of an appropriate environmental management approach, with clarification of the components of the ISO 14001:2004 system standard
- Exercises to interpret the key components of the ISO 14001:2004 environmental management system standard, including their content and requirements
- Communication, presentation, motivation, quality methodologies, problem-solving techniques
- The task of the internal auditor for environmental management is to analyze and process the ISO 19011:2011 standard
- Understanding the processes for scheduling, setting up and carrying out audits, as well as processing results; exercises
Course duration: 4 days