The course objective is to train environmental management assistants who are able to operate and further develop an environmental management system built according to the ISO 14001:2004 standard.
It is recommended for employees of companies who are responsible for the operation and further development of an environmental management system.
- Understanding the principles of the environmental management system standard
- Environmental management concepts and their interpretation
- Development of an environmental management approach, with clarification of the components of the ISO 14001:2004 system standard
- Analysis of the requirements of the standard
- Exercises to interpret the key components of the ISO 14001:2004 system standard, including their content and requirements
Course duration: 3 days